Sunday, May 3, 2015

Letters to a Young Contrarian: Take Away



I don't intend on finishing this book. It's not because I necessarily think that it's a bad read, I just couldn't find it interesting even though I know a lot of people in the class did! I think I just found his points really obvious and I couldn't understand what he was trying to prove. The way he words his sentences is also really strange and made me frustrated when I tried to interpret what he was saying. I wish I could say I enjoyed reading it, it was difficult to get through. But in a way I can appreciate that because I wanted to experience a challenge in this class. Maybe I'll pick this book up one boring night during my summer and read it. Maybe I just need to give it a second try!

No comments:

Post a Comment