Sunday, May 3, 2015

What I've taken away from this class

I'm going to be completely honest, and I mean no offense by this, but I didn't expect for this to be one of my most useful classes - or at least from the beginning. Our projects weren't too difficult, they were something that I could have done on my own. With our generation being so technologically advanced, these projects (instagram, vine, podcasts) were all things that we could have figured out with our common sense. However, I did find myself enlightened by a few things that we went over in class. I was never informed about the Edward Snowden case, Ingress, Geocaching, the scholarly sources issue or what was going on with user agreements! I loved learning about that because it was topics that were modern and needed to be learned about, especially with my generation who cares less about educational issues and more about social media (ie everything that we went over in the beginning of the year). Overall, the class was awesome and I really enjoyed coming into class to learn more about what I can do with my major. Thanks for a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment