I think I was just talking about this the other day with someone. I think it's great to motivate people to make a difference, but quite often they will use that as an excuse to act like a dictator. Most of the time, they will totally think this is okay. I find that you'll see this a lot in young girls, and I mean young girls. There's always that one girl who absolutely has to play the mom during recess when her and her friends are playing house. She is the one that wants to be in control, she is the one who proclaimed herself "leader" of the playground pack. If someone doesn't let this girl know that she's being a complete tyrant, she'll grow up to be the selfish bully that all know. There comes to a point where leadership its no longer in play and controlling behavior starts to take its place.
No comments:
Post a Comment