I only did two of the three nail designs (Neon Ombre and Galaxy) because each design took over two hours. I also spent at least 4 hours trying to find an appropriate iphone app that would allow me to combine and edit clips to create full videos. Most of the apps required me to pay extra money for certain features. Features that I was looking for included adding voiceovers, adding music, trimming and speeding up the clips, and being able to upload the videos at full length to youtube (3+ minutes). I finally found the perfect app and it was VivaVideo by QuVideo Inc. It was super easy to use and provided all of the necessities. The whole project took about 8 hours in total - that includes rallying my friends, finding inspiration, finding an app, filming and editing. I was able to complete the videos in two days. I think the hardest part of the project was not the nail art itself, but the whole editing process. Not only did it take me forever to find an appropriate app, but recording my own voice and applying it to a video was a new experience too!
No comments:
Post a Comment